Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to myCrowd, Inc., Vancouver, BC.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to myCrowd, accessible from www.mycrowd.live
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google:Click Here
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: Click Here
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: Click Here
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple:Click Here